Godfred has represented people charged with all types of Criminal Code offences at bail hearing and trials.
- Driving under the Influence (DUI).
- Medical marijuana and dispensaries practice.
- Clients with drug and DUI charges through the Nova Scotia Wellness court.
- Drug offences.
- Sexual Assault.
- Assault and uttering threats.
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking.
- Peace bond application and defense.
- Motor Vehicle and Traffic offences.
- Municipal offences, including building code violations.
- Immigrants and temporary residence charged with criminal offense with serious implication on their residence status.
The current changes to the Criminal Code of Canada driving under influence (DUI) provisions will have serious consequences for temporary residence if convicted. It may also have serious adverse impact on permanent residence if convicted. Please contact us immediately if you are charged with DUI.